I think grey smokey eyes are beautiful! They're not quite as harsh as a plain black look and really add some depth and sparkle!
Here's I created my easy smokey eye:
1. Start off with a dark grey cream shadow for a base. I used elf's Shadow & Liner Stick in Smoke. Put the cream all over the lid and lower lashline.
2. Take a grey eyeshadow and put it on top of the cream to intensify the color & set the cream underneath. I used Platina by Covergirl.
3. Take a shimmery black eyeshadow and apply it to the outer corner and the outer third of the lower lashline. I used Shimmering Onyx by Covergirl.
4. Next apply a shimmery cream highlight to the inner corner and browbone. I used Champagne by Covergirl.
5. Apply a black or dark brown eyeliner to the upper lashline. Really work it in betwee the lashes. Also apply it to the upper and lower waterlines. I used Black/Brown Eyeliner from NYX.
6. Finally, curl the lashes and apply your favorite volumizing mascara! You could also apply some lashes to make the look more dramatic!
Here's the products that I used:
How do you create your favorite smokey eye?
If you like this post, check out some others: